- Designed and Tested in Newport Beach, CA 🇺🇸
- Soft Pop™️ – Is an industry first and unlike anything ever seen in the market.
- Full Deck “non slip” EVA Foam Grip – Vacuum wrapped around deck & rails.
- Built in Tail Kick – Helps position your back foot for maximum control.
- Lightning Rail™️ – Explosive speed, anti catch performance.
- 5-fin Futures Setup – Five surf styles in 1 board. (5-Fins included)
- Recycled EPS Core – Long lasting durability.
- Aero Grade Carbon Fiber Bottom – Impact & Buckle Resistance.
- Bamboo Veneer Deck Skin – Impact Resistance.
- Color Tinted Bottom – For long lasting UV Resistance.
- Expansion Valve – Prevents delamination in extreme heat & direct sunlight.
|4′ 5″||19.38″||1.75″||18.25 L|
|4′ 7″||19.63″||1.85″||20.4 L|
|4′ 9″||19.75″||1.95″||22.5 L|
Soft Pop™️ wakesurfs are designed in Newport Beach, California, and were selected from our most popular Flex Pop™️ and Phantom Tech™️ board models. All of our Soft Pops are made with a recycled EPS Core, full carbon fiber laminated bottom, bamboo veneer deck and a reinforced carbon fiber laminated stringer. We then vacuum wrap the deck and rails for traction and durability with a non-slip biodegradable EVA foam skin which makes them basically bomb proof, boat friendly and much safer for beginners/ intermediate surfers. Our unique construction includes hand finished and finely tuned performance Lightning Rails™️, making them the most unique, high performance, user friendly and durable wake surf construction available.