- DESIGNED AND TESTED IN THE USA 🇺🇸
- Flex Pop™️ – Leading the pack in Wakesurf construction globally.
- Lightning Rail™️ – Explosive speed, anti catch performance.
- 5-fin Futures Setup – Five surf styles in 1 board.
- 2 lb. Recycled Closed Cell EPS Core – Lightweight, Eco Friendly durability.
- 3K Aero Grade Carbon Fiber Stringers – Extreme Pop & Buckle resistance.
- 4 oz. S-Glass Fiberglass Wrap – Dampens Chatter & Adds Extra Strength.
- UV Resistant Epoxy Resin – Prevents board from yellowing.
- Full Deck Symplº Grip – Made with Premium ECO-GOOD™️ Foam.
- Expansion Valve – Prevents delamination in extreme heat and sunlight.
- Premium Signature Resin Tint – Premium resin color finish for long lasting UV Resistance.
|4′ 4″||19.5″||1.75″||18 L|
|4′ 6″||19.75″||1.85″||20 L|
|4′ 8″||20″||1.95″||22 L|
Our Flex Pop™️ is designed and tested by the Velvet team of shredders in Southern California. Every step through out the entire construction process was thoughtfully and strategically designed, planned and tested over and over till we landed on the most light weight and durable wakesurf board on the planet. Using premium materials and a 100% recycled EPS core to minimize our ecological footprint, and to help protect mother earth.
Flex Pop™️ uses a 2lb. density closed cell 100% recycled EPS core for added buoyancy and durability, while giving it the most lively feel available. We then encapsulate the entire board in an extremely impact and buckle resistant 4oz. S-Glass ( 2 layers on the deck and 1 layer on the bottom). To add further strength and to increase pop, we added a 3K carbon fiber to both the deck and bottom, making it basically bomb proof. To avoid bubbling and delamination we added an expansion valve so it keeps the board safe from continued sun and extreme heat.