- 100% MADE IN USA 🇺🇸
- Phantom Tech™️ – Leading the pack in Foil board construction globally.
- Lift Off Rail™️ – Maximize lift, minimize drag.
- Extended Foil Track – Adjustable to the desired ride style.
- 2 lb. Closed Cell EPS Core – Lightweight durability.
- Full Carbon Fiber Encapsulation – Extreme Impact & Buckle resistance.
- 4 oz. Fiberglass Wrap – Impact resistance & added durability.
- UV Resistant Epoxy Resin – Prevents board from yellowing.
- Reinforced Divinycell Fin Box – Enhanced fin box strength.
- Carbon Capped Fin Boxes – Additional fin box strength.
- Concave Deck – Enhanced board control and feel.
- Double Convcave Bottom – Reduces drag on touch down & allows for easy release & continued momentum.
- Full Deck Symplº Grip – Made with Premium ECO-GOOD™️ Foam.
- Expansion Valve – Prevents delamination in extreme heat and sunlight.
- Premium Semi-Metallic Finish – Auto grade color finish for long lasting UV Resistance.
|4′ 6″||19.5″||2″||23 L|
Our Phantom Tech™️ is built exclusively at our factory in Costa Mesa, Southern California. Every step through out the entire construction process was thoughtfully and strategically designed, planned and tested over and over till we landed on the most light weight and durable wakesurf board on the planet. Using all USA made materials and built by hand right here in the USA.
Phantom Tech™️ uses a 2lb. density closed cell EPS core for added buoyancy and durability, while giving it the most lively feel available. We then encapsulate the entire board in an extreme impact and buckle resistant carbon fiber. To add further strength and to dampen chatter caused by bumpy conditions, we added a layer of 2oz. woven fiberglass to both the deck and bottom, making it basically bomb proof. To avoid bubbling and delamination we added an expansion valve so it keeps the board safe from continued sun and extreme heat.